Uncategorized

Bolsa Família should be reduced to 20 million families; Look

After the reformulation of the new Bolsa Família 2023 program, Wellington Dias estimates that around 20 million families will be included in the program.

Advertisement

After the reformulation of the new Bolsa Família 2023 program, Wellington Dias, Minister of Development and Social Assistance, estimates that around 20 million families will be included in the program, as the value that stipulates the poverty line was raised from R$ 210 to R$ 218.

Another issue is that transfers made to families with just one person (single-person) will once again be the exception. The minister said that the Government estimates that the level of beneficiaries for the relaunch of Bolsa Família should remain equal to or less than 20 million.

All the calculations we work with (the estimate) tend to be within a level equal to or below 20 million families. And so, now we also have a special vision for the return of the single-person rule as it was“, declared Wellington Dias.

New rules for single-person families

According to the minister, payments for single-person families will only be applied in very specific cases. Wellington cited an example of a family consisting of 3 people, and two of whom died. This was an accident of a family that received the transfers, because they fit the rules, this single person continued to receive the full value of the benefit.

Wellington Dias also said that the queue to receive the benefit in 2023 will be controlled and the goal is that by the end of the year, the number of people waiting will be residual.

The minister said that during the time the new Government took office, there were around 3.5 million people registered with CadÚnico eligible to receive the benefit, however, they did not receive it.

Due to the inclusion of 700 thousand families in the month of March, the minister estimates that there will still be 900 thousand families waiting for the benefit, but it will be necessary to review compliance with all requirements. This result is attributed to the review of the Single Registry and the active search resumed in municipalities this year.

Conditions for the new Bolsa Família

On March 2, Thursday, the Federal Government announced the definitive return of Bolsa Família, which had been replaced by Auxílio Brasil under the previous government.

Thus, in addition to guaranteeing a basic income for families in poverty, the program also aims to integrate public policies, such as the basic right to health, education and social assistance.

The minimum value of the benefit is R$ 600, plus an additional installment of R$ 150 for families with children aged 0 to 6, in addition to R$ 50 for young people aged 7 to 18 and pregnant women. However, it is necessary that these children and adolescents continue to attend school, have their vaccination card up to date and that pregnant women comply with the required exams.

More news on the portal: ☕ CoffeePost:

About the author  /  Tiago Menger

Trending Topics

content

Is PIS-PASEP for those who worked in 2022 already being paid? Understand the calendar

The annual PIS/PASEP bonus is the right of a specific group of workers. Payment used to be for the previous year and proportional to working time

Continue lendo
content

Bolsa Família: releases NEW installment of R$ 600; see how to withdraw

The Bolsa Família installment is being paid today to those insured by the program. And in addition to the RS 600, families will receive a supplement.

Continue lendo
content

Bolsa Família: R$ 300 package already has a payment date 

The federal government created the Bolsa Família calculation according to the profile and number of members of the family cycle covered.

Continue lendo

You may also like

content

Money Making Apps: Easy Ways to Make Extra Income!

Turn your cell phone into a source of extra income! Discover the apps to earn money and make it a reality.

Continue lendo
content

Bolsa Família: Payment of the additional installment may be limited; Understand

With the payment of the additional Bolsa Família scheduled for March, the Government hopes to finalize the registration process in February.

Continue lendo